for Motion Marketing
What information do we collect about you?
We value your privacy and therefore aim to collect only the required information. Our main reason for collecting personal information is to improve user experience and better understand your needs and requirements from our online services. We collect the following information:
- Form Submissions – we collect personal information that you share with us when you submit a contact request through our website, email or phone. This information includes: names, email addresses, postal addresses, company names and contact numbers.
- Online Interactions – we collect and analyse all information from visitors on our website. This includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser software, operating system, date and time of access, referral site information, and information on how you use our website.
- Email Communications – we collect information about how you engage with our emails. This includes whether an email was successfully delivered, opened, clicked or unsubscribed.
How will we use the information we collect?
We collect information about you to better understand your requirements, provide an enhanced user experience and, if you agree, to send email communications about selected services we think may be of interest to you. We use the personal information you share with us in the following ways:
- Respond to queries and requests;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide support for our services;
- For customer satisfaction surveys;
- Provide updates of changes to our policies and terms and conditions;
- Customise and improve your website user experience;
- Improve email communications;
- Profiling and statistical analysis of page popularity, and our customers’ behaviour;
- To comply with our legal obligations
What personal information is shared by Motion Marketing?
We never sell or share your personal information with third party marketers.
We use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We like to stay connected with our customers to share industry news, information about products and services of ours, company insights, latest blog articles, or upcoming events which may be of interest to you. We promise to only send you marketing communications if you have consented we do so, and allow you to opt-out at any time for marketing purposes.
In accordance with EU law, you have a number of rights and choices regarding the use of your information.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator – in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or have a question, please contact us.
How to Contact us
- by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- or write to us at: Motion Marketing, Nexus House, Site E, Lakeside Business Park, South Cerney, GL7 5XL
Get in Touch
At Motion Marketing we specialise in the Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering sectors. We speak your language and can work with you as a strategic partner or focus on specific areas.